Full time, permanent
Commensurate with experience + bonus structure
Global Heat Transfer works with a wide range of manufacturing process companies in pharmaceutical, food and beverage, chemical, industrial manufacturing and plastics, polymers and styrene applications throughout the UK and Ireland. Using the company’s customer relationship management system, you will identify and create new business opportunities to sell Global Heat Transfer thermal fluid products (Globaltherm® brand) and heat transfer engineering management and maintenance services (Thermocare® brand).
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, planning and conducting sales visits plus delivering presentations to prospective clients across the UK, Ireland and Europe with the requirements of 3/4 nights away from home per week, Monday – Friday.
- Respond to and follow up sales opportunities with prospective clients in a timely professional manner
- Build rapport and form close relationships with relevant personnel – in prospective companies – from operations and maintenance to purchasing through to board level members
- Liaise with the internal sales team (who will provide products and service support to clients) to assist in developing pipeline sales meeting opportunities
- Working within the Company framework and using knowledge and tools available in line with agreed processes
- Work with the internal sales team to assist in developing pipeline sales opportunities
- Update the Company Customer Relationship Management system with all relevant contact information and insights that will lead to sales opportunities
You will be able to demonstrate a professional sales aptitude and a proven track record of building strong customer relationships that have directly impacted sales. Your key skills will include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Competent use of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge and experience of using a Customer Relationship Management system
- Organised and logical with good time management and planning skills
- Previous experience of selling into manufacturing companies using heat transfer systems and/or thermal fluid manufacturing applications or from an oil and gas background is preferred. However, consideration will be given to any applicant who has previously sold equipment or services into industrial process manufacturing companies.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter stating your relevant experience and salary expectations to email@example.com or write to Melissa Pace at the Head Office address.
Permanent, 4 hours per week
Commensurate with experience
We are hiring an experienced office cleaner to undertake general cleaning duties of the offices, kitchens, and bathrooms facilities at our newly built facilities in Cold Meece, Stone, Staffordshire.
Cleaner duties and responsibilities
The suitable candidate duties include but are not limited to:
· Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, and cleaning surfaces including working areas, bathrooms, kitchens, and supply cupboards
· Refilling and restocking cleaning supplies and toiletries (hand wash, toilet paper, paper towels)
· Washing floor rags and dusters
· Maintaining cleaning products and requesting new supplies when necessary
· Emptying waste bins and taking out the rubbish
· Alerting the office manager to maintenance tasks such as replacing displaced toilet seats and unblocking sinks
A successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
· At least one year’s experience in cleaning either domestic or industrial buildings
· Excellent organisation and housekeeping skills
· In-depth knowledge of cleaning solutions and their uses
· Working knowledge of health and safety standards
· Excellent interpersonal skills
To apply please email your CV and wage expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Melissa Pace at the Head Office address