- The Global Group provides a range of strategic partner services and products to manufacturers operating in the UK, Europe and Internationally and comprises 4 companies. Global Group business interests range from heat transfer fluids and engineering services to the supply of hygiene and industrial cleaning products and logistics.
- Global Heat Transfer specialises in the supply and management of thermal fluid for manufacturers using heat transfer systems throughout the world.
- We work with a wide range of companies which operate heat transfer systems in a variety of sectors including; food processing, manufacturing, marine, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, print, solar and PET plants.
- Thermal fluid is delivered 24 hours a day, from our extensive stocks, using our own logistics fleet and worldwide partner network.
- Our own brand thermal fluid product range, Globaltherm®, provides manufacturers with a comprehensive choice of heat transfer fluids for a variety of applications.
- Our Rapid Response service operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. +44 (0) 1785 760555
- The Globaltherm® range offers both synthetic and mineral thermal fluids to be used at a range of operating temperatures. The Globaltherm® high temperature range includes; Globaltherm® M, Globaltherm® Syntec, Globaltherm® Omnitech, Globaltherm® NF (Non Fouling) and Globaltherm® FG (food grade), Globaltherm® Omnistore MS-550 and Globaltherm® Omnipure
- Globaltherm® FG is the thermal fluid approved specifically for use in food manufacturing (in cases of incidental contact with food) and is NSF accredited
- Globaltherm® C1FG is a cleaning and flushing product approved for use in new systems commissioned for food and beverage process applications. C1FG removes any unwanted welding debris resulting from of a new system build or can be used to remove unwanted fluid degradation components before filling the system with fresh fluid.
- The coolants range includes; Globaltherm® EG, Globaltherm® PG, Globaltherm® EDT, Globaltherm® Eco and Globaltherm® XLT
- Global Heat Transfer’s unique cleaning and flushing product, Globaltherm® C1, is used in new systems (to remove welding debris) and fouled systems which require cleaning prior to a refill.
- Global Heat Transfer provides Thermocare® Essential, Optimum and Ultimate lifecycle management programmes to ensure manufacturers maintain productivity, reduce costs and keep the workplace safe in line with health and safety legislation
Thermocare® Essential fluid lifecycle management is the early warning system for managers of thermal fluid process applications. The Essential plan includes; detailed fluid sample analysis; fluid training; thermal fluid supply (at a guaranteed fixed price) and system survey
Thermocare® Optimum fluid lifecycle management ensures fluid condition monitoring and management for a fixed cost. The Optimum plan includes; 24/7 support; detailed fluid sample analysis; fluid and system training; thermal fluid supply (at a guaranteed fixed price); system survey and audit; My Thermocare online portal account; on-site techical interventions and on-site engineering support.
Thermocare® Ultimate fluid lifecycle management ensures we take full responsibility for maintaining your flid for a fixed cost. The Ultimate plan includes; 24/7 support; detailed fluid sample analysis; fluid and system training; thermal fluid supply ; system survey and audit; My Thermocare online portal account; unlimited on-site techical interventions and on-site engineering support.
- Global Hygiene are a leading supplier of quality hygiene cleaning chemicals and products.
- We deliver industrial and janitorial supplies to a range of business in healthcare, education, food, pharma and industrial sectors.
- The Global Hygiene brand of chemicals are exceptional in their performance whilst still offering a cost effective cleaning solution.
- Our range of cleaning chemicals and cleaning systems have delivered exceptional performance since 1989.
- Alongside our own brand range, we have selected a range of well known brands such as AirSenz, Rock Oil and Portwest Clothing and Safety Workwear.
A safe pair of hands is vital to move bulk liquid-goods properly and at the best price. When you Global Operations, you join a wide range of discerning customers.
- Global Operations Managerment operates with fully ADR certified drivers to guarantee a professional, responsive service
- Leading-edge transport technology
- First-class operational capacity
- Cost-effective delivery schedules
- Comprehensive fleets of tankers and curtain-side vehicles
- Solid logistics management , flexible to any changes that arise
- Unmatched technical expertise