Our Business Model
We have a clear business model for delivering value to all our stakeholders:
- Our market knowledge, strong reputation, understanding of regulatory compliance and management experience help us identify product and service development opportunities and acquisition opportunities.
- Our skilled research and development and regulatory team develops new Globaltherm® products and service solutions to meet customers’ needs.
- Manufacturing, which plays an integral part in the development of the formulation, manufactures products effectively and efficiently and to the highest standards of quality.
- Global Operations distribution facility and fleet ensures products are delivered safely and on-time anywhere in the world.
- Thermocare® lifecycle maintenance plans utilises our experienced engineering teams and world class technologies to ensure manufacturers maintain production, cut costs, stay safe and meet regulatory compliance targets. Thermocare® was recognised with a Queen’s Award for Innovation 2016-2021.
- Our experienced technical business and marketing teams and distributor partners promote our products directly to end users.
- Our integrated approach of development, manufacturing, sales and marketing and distribution creates value for the business and its stakeholders.
- Our rapid response team are quick to provide nationwide engineering support in case of emergencies.